Some of the top problematic health and beauty concerns are hair loss and dandruff. However, research has shown a common sea salt could be a lifesaver in both of these concerns.
Properties of sea salt
Sea salt is simply the salt crystals that are left after the water evaporates from ocean water. It contains many nutrients and minerals. Minerals like sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc among other beneficial trace elements.
Therefore sea salt is both a natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic and hydrator. High amounts of magnesium, make’s sea salt a great anti-inflammatory.
- To fight dandruff, simply part your hair into two sections.
- Then use 1 to 2 teaspoons of sea salt and sprinkle on to your scalp.
- Massage your scalp for at least 10 minutes. This will remove the flakes from the dandruff.
- Sea salt also helps to absorb excess oil on the scalp as well as kills any fungus that may be growing.
For hair growth sea salt can also help. It helps the circulation in and around the scalp. It also helps the health of the hair follicles.
- After washing your hair add a teaspoon or two of sea salt and massage into your head.
- Leave in for about 15 minutes and then rinse out.
- Only repeat this twice a month and you will see your hair growing back fuller and healthier.
Sea salt is effective for your hair growth and dandruff.