Low Testosterone in men is usually caused by the aging process.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
- Prostate enlargement caused by Estrogen dominance.
- Low Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction (and performance)
- Muscle Loss (loss of muscle mass)
- Breast tissue (man boobs)
- High voice
- Loss of body hair (starting in lower legs)
- Loss of vitality and energy
- Sleeping problems
- Belly fat
- Loss of collagen
- High Estrogen in GMO food, tap water, dairy products.
- Liver damage for example when one takes too much alcohol
- High Insulin caused by taking too much sugar, snacking between meals etc.
- Low fat diets
- Medications like for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure medication etc
- Tap Water
- High Aromatase (enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen)
Increase Growth Hormone (GH) through-
3-6 ounces (85- 170 grams) per meal.
A long sleep will trigger more production of growth hormone.
It is advisable to eat a minimum of 2 to a maximum 3 meals a day. This will reduce the amount of insulin in your body.
Intense full body work-out
High intensity interval training spikes growth hormone (GH). Where ever GH goes, Testosterone follows.
Encourage the intake of more cruciferous vegetables like kale, broccoli, cabbage, boy choy, brussels sprouts etc
Avoid consuming commercial chicken and beef because the Soy feed given to them is highly Estrogenic and GMO.
Avoid alcohol as it is also highly estrogenic.
Take grass-fed animal products.
Lower Cortisol (stress hormone) using;
Sun (Vitamin D)